Cloud computing represents a strategic generational shift in how IT operates. It can help IT address growing pressures to be more flexible and more responsive to business needs. Get access to your applications and files from virtually anywhere from a PC, Mac, tablets etc. and they are always up to date. There are many online exchange and office plans available. We can help you in designing the right office subscription model that suits your business, migrate from on premises to cloud or even deploying a hybrid model where we can sync your on premises with online cloud
We will work with you to develop a roadmap that will move your organization from pilot to production – helping you evaluate options including public clouds, private clouds, hybrid clouds, Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) offerings.
Our Cloud services are engineered to deliver flexibility, scalability, reliability, security and ease of use.
- Benefits of Cloud Computing
- Reduce expenditure on IT infrastructure, capital costs, staffing and training
- Achieve economies of scale
- Streamlined and optimised processes
- Work and data accessible to staff and management at all times
- More effective monitoring and quicker updates and responses to issues
- Ability for your workforce to operate effectively over a wide region or globally
- Data is stored and backed up in the cloud
Better information security
- Our Partners:
Microsoft 365, Azure